ShieldQuest: Cupid is Grounded – February 2018
Ah February, Valentine’s Day again. That time of year when doe eyed lovers trust their fates to the archery skills of a chubby toddler in a diaper. Sadly, what these saps don’t realise is that Cupid is a feisty little hooligan and Momma V (aka Venus) has grounded him until he completes his chores.
We need you visit the pages listed below and help him out! Scroll down till you find out what chore needed to be completed and help him get it done by claiming the task (and the free sweepstake entry) using your name and email.
Important! You can claim an entry from Cupid’s Chores every day that it is active, and there will be an active chore every day of the month! Claim up to 28 entries in February and you stand to win your share of $300 in cash!
How to play:
- Visit the games listed below on the relevant dates
- Find the armour and weapons for Princess Cassie
- Claim your Free entry as a reward
Cupids chores will Magically appear on:
- February, 01-05: Clean Your Room – Beauty & the Beast
- February, 06-09: I Am Your Feather – Sweet 27
- February, 10-14: Get Down & Dirty – Holmes & the Stolen Stones
- February, 15-19: Grab A Nap – Creature from the Black Lagoon
- February, 20-23: Get The Mail – Attraction
- February, 24-28: Isn’t It Lovely – Koi Princess
Cupid will share his treasure with 4 lucky helpers:
- 1st Prize: $150
- 2nd Prize: $75
- 3rd Prize: $50
- 4th Prize: $25
Terms & Conditions:
- Winners will be drawn from our monthly Sweepstake participants using RandomResult.com
- No purchase is required to enter, nor can any purchase be made to increase your chances of winning.
- Winnings will only be paid out via Neteller, Skrill, PayPal and Western Union
- Winners will be contacted via their subscribed email address for their payment details (please whitelist: firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid disappointment)
- Failure to respond with payment details within 60 days of the notice being sent means prize forfeiture
- Winnings cannot be transferred
- It is incumbent upon the participant to ensure they are allowed to legally participate in the Community Giveaway.
- You many only enter under one email address, using multiple email addresses to cheat the system will result in immediate disqualification.
- Judges decision is final.